High pressure die casting for high quality
Die casting is a favored method of metal parts manufacturing because of its high productivity, excellent product endurance and low cost of the process.
The Die Casting Unit specializes in two fields:
– Die casting of ZAMAK and zinc alloys under high pressure in hot chamber.
– Die casting of aluminum and aluminum alloys under high pressure in cold chamber.
The unit is equipped with high-tech machine park focused on die casting under pressure that consists of:
– Automatic High Pressure ZAMAK Die Casting Machine; clamping power 125t, casting size 1,5 kg.
– Automatic High Pressure ZAMAK Die Casting Machine; clamping power 180t, casting size 1,5 kg.
– Automatic High Pressure Aluminum Die Casting Machine; clamping power 280t, casting size 1,5 kg.
The machines in the Die Casting Unit are suitable for mass production with robotized facilities for melted metal pouring, ejection of the mold and lubricating of the die casting mold. The fully automated process of die casting guarantees high productivity, safe working environment and uniformity of end product.
As an additional competitive advantage booster, the Die Casting Unit features industry specific machines FONDAREX for gas retrieval from the molds. The innovative technologies implemented by „MONI MG“ Ltd. result in fewer instances of porosity, higher thickness and improved overall quality of the end die-casted products.
The finished look of the molds is entrusted with a team of high-qualified professionals operating universal mechanical processing machines.